You have no items in your shopping cart.
What it is
The wash-off type Bubble Pore Cleansing Patch cleanses impurities, and the pore astringent effect of Grapefruit Carbonated Water™ Bubble tightens pores on the butterfly zone characterized by excessive sebum secretion.
How to apply
1. After washing the face, open the product and closely attach the patch on towel-dried face while aligning it with the nose and cheek. (The solution may settle, so rub the surface of the product in a circular motion to mix the content well before use.)
2. After 10 minutes when carbon bubbles are generated, remove the patch.
3. Gently massage the remaining residue on skin, and then wash off with lukewarm water.
*When Grapefruit Carbonated Water™ rises, your skin may get red or burn, but they are normal reactions to the massage effect of bubble.
If the burning sensation persists for more than 15 minutes, discontinue use and wash off with lukewarm water.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
See more pictures: https://instagram.com/etude_official/