What it is
This 3-Step Clear Nose Kit effectively removes blackheads with its 3 steps of pore opening, blackhead cleaning and pore closing.
How to apply
1. After cleansing, press and leave STEP 1 patch on nose for 15~20 minutes, wiping blackheads that appear on surface of skin with a cotton swab.
2. After applying water on nose and nose area, press STEP 2 patch onto nose to thoroughly fit nose and remove after 10~15 minutes starting from the edges.
3. Place STEP 3 patch onto nose and leave on for 5~10 minutes. Pat lightly to absorb remaining contents.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
See more pictures: https://instagram.com/etude_official/
STEP1:Water, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
STEP2:Water, PVP, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TeaTree) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol
STEP3:Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Honey Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol,