You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gel Nail Remover that makes soaking off easier with no damage to nails.
1. Lightly scrape the surface of nails with a file to easily remove the gel.
2. Sufficiently soak a cotton pad with Gel Remover, place soaked cotton pad onto nails and wrap with foil.
3. After 10~15 minutes, remove the foil and gently push away the gel with a pusher. Gently rub and remove remaining gel on nail surface with a sand block.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Cease use if problems arise.
See more pictures: https://instagram.com/etude_official/
Acetone Propylene Glycol Drometrizole Fragrance Red 33 (Ci 17200)
|Size||60 ml / 2.03 fl. Oz|