You have no items in your shopping cart.
What it is
Fresh tint shot is added to the soft mousse tint! The moist, twin-color gradation darkens over time
How to apply
1. Apply the soft mousse tint on the entire lips as if applying full cover to brighten and smoothen the lips.
2. Lightly apply the tint shot on the inside of the lips to make the two colors produce natural gradation, and then widely spread.
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.
See more pictures: *See more pictures: https://www.instagram.com/etude_official/
- Pretty! Review by soosh
- NEW Twin Shot LIPSTINT-dusty x rose shot
The mousse & tint together are more of a coral than rose on me, keep in my mind my lips are on the paler side. I still really love the color. My only nitpick is that they should really update the packaging images because it doesn't come with the button you can click to squeeze out of the product. (Posted on 4/8/2017)
- I like it Review by Maira
- NEW Twin Shot LIPSTINT-boss x mad shot